Driving is such an activity that makes you feel independent and allows you to travel where you want without worrying about the time until and unless driving is your job. While driving is a great way to explore so many things, learning to drive can be stressful and maybe frustrating also if you are not able to perform well in your driving test. Now, Defensive driving is an art that every driver must-have in today’s era.
Advantages of driving in today’s time:
Driving makes us responsible as we are not only traveling alone but also traveling with others, working in a public/private transportation agency, driving a school bus, driving to college, driving to work, etc. as we are engaging ourselves in so many activities throughout a day not forgetting about others things also, our mind can be distracted due to several reasons and just within few seconds our life can change and this change is not a good one as it affects not only your life but also affects the life of your surroundings(family, friends, relatives, colleagues).
Joining a driving course will not only make you a better driver but also makes a skilled one. A driving course helps you to avoid such a disastrous situation on the road whether it’s because of a drunken driver or over speeding or adverse weather, it will ensure you that there is a high possibility you can avoid road rage, car crash, etc.
A driving course not only helps you get a driving license but also helps you to avoid common mistakes such as
1. Stop making “rolling stops”- When you see the STOP sign, you must stop right away or you may put yourself in danger.
2. Changing lanes without looking around- Changing lane without looking around can put you in fatal consequences. Change lane by giving proper turning signal, check all car mirrors, look around for any object or thing then change lane.
3. Steering control- Whether you are a professional driver or a trainee always remember to use both hands on the wheel when possible and make hand-over-hand steering and use your grip.
4. Driving under bad weather- Driving under bad weather conditions like fog, snow, rain, the storm makes your visibility power compromised. So, keep a safe distance from the vehicles in front of you, slow down your speed as it can lead to skidding, be careful at curves if the weather worsens then stay at a safe place until the weather changes.
5. Taking care of your vehicle- Whether you take your vehicle on a driving test day or it’s just an ordinary day doing your regular work always remember to take care of your car and check equipment before going out. our driving course all in all will help you become a better, cautious, responsible, aware driver as you may have to deal with several psychological factors like going through any fatigue, emotional stress, car crash, etc. It will help you to keep a positive attitude while driving under any circumstances.